This earphone project is an in-ear wireless Bluetooth headset, which is used for mobile phones and Bluetooth equipment to connect the appearance of the product as a material texture, and the post-process is spray-free. The size of the Bluetooth headset is small, but the terminal usually has a certain curved arc, and the injection molding factory needs to design according to the structural characteristics of the headset molding part when carrying out the earphone injection molding processing and mass production.
Two injection molding methods
- Product PL segment difference
- The difference between the matching segment of the earphone is within 0.03mm
- The appearance of the headphones is the texture of the material
One method is the overmolding method, which involves molding a wool ring with ingot holes on an injection molding machine, and then processing the shape of the yarn tube. With this processing method, the mold manufacturing technology is simple, and the equipment and accuracy requirements for processing the mold are low, but the waste of raw materials - plastics is large.
Another method is the one-time molding method, and it can be divided into the following two types:
1. Insert method after the core of the spindle core: This method is a molded yarn tube on the injection molding machine, but it must be post-processed to insert the ingot core made of bakelite or other resin. With this processing method, the processing technology of the mold has higher requirements, the process is more complex, there are many types of processing equipment, there are many post-processing processes, and the yarn tube lacks integrity, but the amplitude qualification rate of the yarn tube is relatively high.
2. Integral molding method of yarn tube: This method is to inject a complete molded yarn tube on the injection molding machine, and then process only by cutting the gate and carrying out a small amount of refurbishment work. With this method of processing, mold manufacturing technology and injection molding technology requirements are high, there are many types of processing equipment, and it is difficult to improve the amplitude qualification rate of the yarn tube. However, the yarn tube has a holistic nature and few processing steps.
The advantages of the headphone injection molding processing method are fast production, high efficiency, and automation of operation. There are many decors that can be processed, the shape can be from simple to complex, the size can be from large to small, and the size of the product is accurate, the product is easy to update, and it can be made into parts with complex shapes, injection molding is suitable for mass production and complex shape products and other molding processing fields.
TWS Bluetooth headset injection molding process
1. Determine raw materials and tools
Generally, the raw materials for the production of headphone shells are selected ABS raw materials, and if the production of non-universal headphones is not general, the raw materials can also be selected according to the specific requirements of the product.
2. Open the mold according to the drawings provided by the customer
3. After the mold is completed, proofing is carried out, and then proofing is carried out
4. Test whether the sample meets the standard, communicate to determine the product, and start to make a large number of products
5. Conduct quality inspection of finished products
6. Package, order and ship qualified finished products.